Monday, February 17, 2014

Hello)

























My name is Vlada)

Let me tell you a few words about who I am. I was born and raised in Ukraine, but after graduating from the National Academy of Arts, I moved to New York, where I live and work now. I am a freelance illustrator, designer and gallery artist. Seven years ago Polina and I became friends and since then we have done a lot of different collaborative projects and exhibitions together , but as I live so far from Ukraine, we decided to run this blog to continue doing something together and to share with you our art products, inspirations and daily life. This post is only begining of our "Red Wooden Flag", and for me it is a kind of destiny point as in a few days I'm going to become a mother.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment